Mitani Silencer

ludde

It's here!!!

I just installed the exhaust and tested i outside the garage. I must say the exhaust and pipe are a really good fit and the welding is amazing. I'll post the photos in 2 post. <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> did a splendid job with the order and there will be more orders from Sweden <_<

NOTE: To say that the Mitani silencer is quiet is little wrong BUT it's far better than the original one. It has a mellow sound to it and not the high pitched sound of the original. When you rev the bike the Mitani silencer still has plenty of grunt but in a more pleasant way. I will post a video of me riding in a section as soon as all the snow i gone (may take a while).

post-937-1138733026.jpg

post-937-1138733045.jpg

I'm very interested in the map experiment your doing as I also like the mild setting. I've done som modding on it but since I don't have any education on the system I don't know what's best.

I have not experienced any problems with start or idle at cold conditions but it will be interesting to see what you find out. Don't know if it has any relevance but I use a petrol that is environment friendly and is used in power saws nad such (don't know the name in english).

BTW the silencer get really hot. After just a couple of minutes of testing I couldn't hold my hand at the lower end of the carbon cover