Carbon/sludge Cilinderbowl

gasgas

No 100:1 or 1% isn't too lean for me. When you see my playground you understand why. It is half throttle max riding for only a blip. Richer wld load her up with carbon even more.

The most guys are running 1:80 but these bikes use full throttle for longer periods, like hill climbs etc. trailriding i also wld use 1:70-80 for safety precautions although i doubt the necessitty of it, with nowadays synthetics.

Just took off the exhaust pipe to have a look at the inside and the full throttle blasting of yesterdays really cleaned things up for the better. Rings look cleaner and the cilinder crosshatch pattern looks cleaner too, and the cilinderhead has some dry carbon now. There is no carbon at the squish at all.(like in the picture on top)

Had i cleaned the motor earlier things wld have looked even better, i reckon now.

The day before yesterday the cilinderwall was a little brownish glaced and now it looks clean again <_<

Edited by gasgas