Gps Waypoints Tomtom Pois

towinguk

Hello

Just a thought that has accrued to me over the weekend as I entered yet another waypoint of the trials venue that I had attended

As so many riders now use gps satellite navigation would it not be a good idea if all rider could share the locations of trials venues so how about this for a idea, groups of poi listed under Centre heading (eg, East Midland Centre ), National or pre65 I have been compiling one for East Midland Centre for some time and it quite useful so if riders would like to send waypoints filed in the format of either .gpx or .ov2 we can compile a list and make it freely available to all riders

Email list to J@hn1.co.uk

I'd considered it, but decided against it. We have enough trouble trying to keep illegal riders off our venues without it being publicly available. I'm not being arsy there by the way :D I put ours on our web site during the lead up to a trial, but no real desire to make them known globally, just in case.