Jump to content

jeong won lee

Vertigo Tell me the site where I can get the parts.

Recommended Posts


I haven't found the Shoba triangle yet. 

It's been welded and used temporarily.  I feel uneasy.

I asked the Japanese dealer to get the parts, but he doesn't care.

So I need a site where I can get parts.

I live in South Korea. Please let me know.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...