"team Jo Bloogs"

comorph

Please continue with your views here away from direct line of the youth riders.

Team Sam Haslem, a super smooth rider from a lovley family, Team Jack Challenor the profesional approch from a team that just gets on with the job.

Team Ben Morphett, Ben was asked what he wanted to do on his birthday, go Ice Skating or Bowling, his awnser was can't we go practicing then.

They're all great young riders and although I'm finding the "one-upmanship" on the front page articles highly amusing, as somebody posted in the comments, it does serve a purpose - EXPOSURE. The more they have (unbiased or not!) the better chance there is of attracting a bit of cash to help them move forward.

It would be nice if it was a united front to find the next British World Champion, but...

Trials Central is an excellent medium for these lads to gain exposure. I for one find it very interesting to get a more 'behind the scenes' look at a riders trial.

As press officer for Breidden Hills MCC (trial at Nantmawr Quarry 5th March - Ross/Miles/Buster/Craig etc confirmed) advertising your club/business/individual is important when you want to progress.

Keep up the reports lads but keep them interesting with bits of info that other reports miss.

Oh and by the way a certain Mr Andy is coming down to Shropshire on 5th to cover our trial !

Oh and by the way a certain Mr Andy is coming down to Shropshire on 5th to cover our trial !

I can confirm that Trials Central, in the shape of me!, will be travelling south to cover the Breidden Hills opening round. Flights are booked and my lift (providing my goldfish-brain assistant doesn't forget by the time he's swam to the other end of the tank!), to and from the airport are sorted!

Please continue with your views here away from direct line of the youth riders.

Team Sam Haslem, a super smooth rider from a lovley family, Team Jack Challenor the profesional approch from a team that just gets on with the job.

Team Ben Morphett, Ben was asked what he wanted to do on his birthday, go Ice Skating or Bowling, his awnser was can't we go practicing then.

I agree with the others, all this friendly banter between the teams is great theatre and helps get sponsorship.Its certainly nothing personal for sure. There is lots of youth talent out there and the more exposure they get the better.Keep the banter coming I say ;)

Oh, and you forgot to mention Team Danby & Team Wigg :D hehe

p.s. I agree about Sam Haslam. Great rider and nice lad too. It would be good to see him get more exposure as well.

I can confirm that Trials Central, in the shape of me!, will be travelling south to cover the Breidden Hills opening round. Flights are booked and my lift (providing my goldfish-brain assistant doesn't forget by the time he's swam to the other end of the tank!), to and from the airport are sorted!

Hehe , If you had to actually 'Work' for a living your'e brain might get a bit worn out now and then too :D

THe Limo will be waiting at the airport.. Hello magazine have been informed ;)

Soory I did not explain me starting this topic, I only mention Sam, Jack and Ben because they were the one's in the articals on "Jack Challenor misses out on Time".

Fellow JST members, Alex Wigg and Ross Danby TEAMS were not forgotten.

I was waiting for a reply from MR mr montana and bilbobgins.

Soory I did not explain me starting this topic, I only mention Sam, Jack and Ben because they were the one's in the articals on "Jack Challenor misses out on Time".

Fellow JST members, Alex Wigg and Ross Danby TEAMS were not forgotten.

I was waiting for a reply from MR mr montana and bilbobgins.

No problem ;)

Andy Posted Yesterday, 07:27 PM

If the relevant "teams" are up for it, I'm happy to create a series of Youth "Rider Profile" pages. Again, more of that exposure stuff.

Ayup Andy. Sounds good, 'Team Challoner' are definately up for that.

You know what they say,"No such thing as bad publicity", judging by the

reaction to our article, it certainly got noticed.

Maybe I should be abit more contravercial next time, the odd 'kiss & tell'

maybe :D;)