Carbon Fibre Bit On Exhaust

essex rider

Hi essex rider, you can get an 'aftermarket' one made by radycool. You can view them on the steve saunders website.They are a lot more durable than the originals and they are slightly cheaper.You can get them in black and red.Ive had one on my bike for about 8 months now and it is still good with regular use.

I have an ally one on my bike and I think it looks quite good. I can't take the credit for it because the previous owner had made it and obviously taken his time to make sure that it matched the shape and curvature of the original carbon one (perfectly smooth edges etc.) I'll get a photo if you'd like to have a look?

looks good (Get it anodized in purple though)

Do you ever get your trousers caught on it?? as the carbon fibre ones have a tab which tucks in to the mudguard

Purple? Why?!? Yeuch....!

Maybe it's the angle I took the photo from that doesn't show it very well but it actually matches the curve of the silencer and mid pipe and sits pretty close. I've never caught my trousers (or anything else!) in it.