Jitsie L3 clothing

lurcher_k981

2 hours ago, lurcher_k981 said:

hi guys has anyone had or got the jitsie l3 pants and top was looking at ordering some but dont want them to look like leggings lol any one know what the fit is like thanks

I've got the Jitsie L3 tritzan pants and top. They are fairly loose but not like the hebo baggy pants. I wear full Motocross knee braces under them and there is no issue with fit. I don't think the quality is that good. I've always had Clice clothing which I think is better. The triztan material snags easily and there is no engine / exhaust protection near the knees. I've got numerous holes in mine but perhaps I crash more than most and maybe the braces are pinching the fabric. There is only one pocket too. The top is very thin but comfortable. Again this snags easily. Hope this helps.

thanks for that mate i might stay clear then if there not decent quality for the price they are and look for something a bit better quality

11 minutes ago, gazzaecowarrior said:

I've got the Jitsie L3 tritzan pants and top. They are fairly loose but not like the hebo baggy pants. I wear full Motocross knee braces under them and there is no issue with fit. I don't think the quality is that good. I've always had Clice clothing which I think is better. The triztan material snags easily and there is no engine / exhaust protection near the knees. I've got numerous holes in mine but perhaps I crash more than most and maybe the braces are pinching the fabric. There is only one pocket too. The top is very thin but comfortable. Again this snags easily. Hope this helps.