300 RR MY22 low compression insert

femi

Funny story.. When I received the parcel from the shop I noticed that it's located very close to my work. So I went there to return and told them I'm the guy with the spark plug connectors. But they didn't notice so probably that's their daily business 😅.

Anyway I put some into the tip jar and now everybody is happy.

Meanwhile S3 parts decided to cut an insert down to short thread and send it right to me in a few days. A bit late but it's a good service.

• 2 weeks later...

Wrong insert  I bought one and had the same issue   I was told the one you have is for a TRS gold 300  there not the same20240106_140056.thumb.jpg.c12a39a8efa358b3f5cdb206845cedde.jpg

Edited by Assgas

S3 does not offer a certain insert for the gold. I don't believe that the gold has a different gas tank or cylinder than the RR so there shouldn't be any difference.

Ask your dealer to get in touch with S3 they probably will send you an insert with short thread. Or get one of the spark plug connector that I posted. It will take some time until S3 react.