Old model vs New model - worth changing?

NoTraction

I see thereโ€™s been quite a few advertised updates for the 23 and on models (not sure if there is any difference between 23, 24 and newly announced 25 apart from cosmetics). They look cracking. But can anyone report on whether the differences are enough to warrant upgrading from a โ€˜21 model? How different are they and do they start any easier? Iโ€™m talking the 250 model TXT Racing predominantly.

Considering it as they look lush but wondering if they are worth an early upgrade. Sportsman/Clubman level rider so nothing adventurous.

Interested to hear any reviews, good or bad.

ย 

In terms of build quality they are another level from the 21 models (which themselves were improved as result of the KTM ownership)
Everything well bolted together and all fits as it should. A GG trait I've always had over the years is fasteners / bolts etc working loose so I would, as a matter of course. spend 5-10 minutes going round and checking everything after each clean. Although again, the later bikes were way ahead build wise.

This is not needed on the newer bikes, although always worth checking though.
New bikes ride like a Gas Gas but better. The suspension is beautiful but the main thing is the attention to detail on them like the repositioned linkage so fully out of the way, re-worked footrest mounts etc. The more you look the more you see.

• Like 1

ย 
ย