Mitani Silencer Videos

ludde

I think I got all together now, the links should work.

Videos

I thought about doing a review of the exhaust system, but think it's better that you lot ask me what you want to know and I will try to answer the best I can.

OOOhhh...I almost forgot. The videos with the original exhaust is with all plugs in.

Edited by Ludde

Thanks FF!!

Well the carbon cover got really hot, I could barely hold my hand on it. And it smelled burnt plastic. So I took the isolation from the original cover and shaped it and put it between the exhaust and cover. Now it doesn't get hot at all.

About the dirt throwing I don't think it will be a problem, there wasn't more dirt in my boots than usual. But there may be more dirt around the air intake under the fender, haven't checked that out yet. And I haven't tested any big streams or rivers yet.

The fit is perfekt, aka japanese, and I had to wiggle with it to get it lined up right at the exhaustport. Got it wrong the first time and sounded like a steam engine :thumbup:

We have the eco-warriors here also but they don't impose the biggest problem. The problem we have is that people keep building houses near our training areas and then they complain that we disturb their peace. Fortunatly we almost always ride on saturdays, because it seems like people don't bother as much as they do on sundays.

This particular area where the clips were filmed we have the huge advantage of having a highpower line running right thru the area. This means that there won't be anything built in the area. We also have permission from both the police and the local authorities to use the area for trials riding.