200 Pro Gearing

mozchops

dropped my front sprocket down to a 9 tooth one .seems to work fine for me paul.put a flywheel weight on too .made loads of difference especially in the mud .left the rear one as it came from the factory.

Mine came with 11/42, and I changed to 9/44 (the 9 comes with a new bike).

I was told that 46 would have been better, but there wasn't one in the shop at the time. Standard gearing was way too tall.

Dont like betas
:beer::beer::)

I will admit that the riding styles are completely different, betas arent as easy to flick about but being able to do it on a beta makes gas gas too easy and i always go too far usually resulting in a crash!

The weight makes the flywheel heavier so it doesnt spin fast in low revs so less wheelspin

the weight i got i think was from gasgas it needed tack wielding on .got the bike medic to do it for me .think hebo do one which screws on which has got to be a bit easier to fit .also lewis i put a keihin carb on this week .the bike has now got loads of low down torque and really goes when you give it a big hand full .