Bike Value

jetset

Am wondering what to do with my Pinky when I have re-built it, am undecided if I should keep it and ride it in beginners trials or sell it and buy something a little newer, lighter, more user friendly etc.

Part of me wants to keep it but I know all the hard work will never look as good or fetch as much money once I get going on it and drop it on the ground a lot! I have really enjoyed working on it but parts seem very expensive for what they are and it isn't the lightest of bikes it has to be said.

Well if I start off with it in good nick and keep on top of it maintenance and repair wise then when I come to sell it should at least get me my money back which is all you can ask really I suppose.

Try it for a season I say ;) You might find out it's the perfect bike for your needs.. :D They're a great starter bike, but in the right hands kickass! Did you not see the video R2W posted not too long ago of the Kickstart videos?? ;) (To give you an idea of just what they're capable of :thumbup: )