Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Trials Central

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rock Oil GRO?

Featured Replies

Would Rock Oil GRO work in a 2023 Gasgas TXT gear box? I know Rock Oil has a specific oil for trials bikes but I can’t get it where I am. I’m getting conflicting results from Google Ai and websites.

Thanks!

Answer: I contacted Rock oil and they don’t recommend GRO. It won’t give the right clutch feel and will most likely slip. They do have the PRO though and I found a guy (Santa Clara Cycles) in California that sells it now at a good, fair price.

Edited by RonH

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.