September 16Sep 16 Hi ...... a complete newbie to trials here.Just purchased a 2022 Beta 2t EVO 200 ..... putting ink to paper tomorrow. Delivery in a coupl of weeks.I stay in edinburgh and understand that I need to join a local club in order to obtain my SACU membership.I have looked at a couple of facebook pages etc but can't seem to find a way to actually apply for membership to these clubs. Im looking for somewhere thst catets for complete beginners with beginner type trials.Can anyone point me in the right direction.As mentioned, my bike wont be here for a couple of weeks at least but I'd like to pop along in advance and meet some folks and see what goes on.I work away mon to friday ( Orkney ) so weekends would suit best.Many thanksin advance for anybody who can respknd with some suggestions.Cheers toto
September 17Sep 17 This site is back by great demand . By the lack of response to questions etc I am not sure by who. Any way here we are . www.braapscotland.co.uk , https://www.sacu.co.uk>get-involved>starting-trials , https:// themotorcyclingclub.org.uk>the-edinburgh-trial
September 18Sep 18 Not an expert on trials in Scotland but you could maybe try Lothian trials club, they seem oriented towards the beginner. Unfortunately most clubs have more presence on FB than having a proper website these days so you're probably best bet is to contact the clubs on FB.https://www.lothiantrialsclub.co.uk/newpageSome phone numbers there you could try Edited September 18Sep 18 by faussy
September 19Sep 19 Author Many thanks ...lothian turned up very useful.I think I am on my trials journey.Cant waitToto
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.