Rear Brake Levers

alan.p

To all 4RT owners. <_<

Is it just me or does anyone else agree that the rear brake pedal on the 4RT is made of pure CRAPPY alloy !!!! It seems the the slightest clip on a rock in a gulley and the shagging thing just falls asunder :stoned::beer: I'm now on my 3rd lever and I know some will say that if you rode round and over things you wouldn't brake em ! But hey we're not all Dougie Lampkin. With all the after market goodies for the Mont like Titanium pegs and hangers is there anyone making a decent Brake Pedal ? Calling Mr Ferretflasher , you seem to be the man in the know when it come to 4RT goodies is there any after market stuff out there ?

Its just a bit of a pain the build quality everywhere else on the bike is top class .........Just that poor quality alloy :P

Thanks all .

HI Guys,

I have managed to avoid breaking one but reckon the main problem is the way the main alloy lever sticks outside the clutch cover, so even though the end pivots you still hit the end of the lever.

Do any of the aftermarket ones tuck in behind the clutch cover? Not only would it be less vulnerable but would suit my size 8 boots!!

The brake pedal is the only thing I've ever sold on e-bay and now I want to keep it. <_<

OK I forgive you ya *******!

Did you notice who was winning it when you cruelly snatched it from under my nose :P

Ya just can't trust Teesiders.

Anybody else selling a Sherco rear brake lever, except Rathmell :stoned:

I want a spare before I try to bend mine back.