Sheffield/ Barnsley Practice Venues

leggins

I ve just got back into trials and live in the Sheffield / Barnsley area. Has anyone got any information about legal practice venues in this area. I am desperate to get some hours in before I make myself look a right prat....

cheers LEGGINS

Hey up mate, I'm soon to be a Barnsley lad (Barugh Green) there's a council-run one at Carcroft in Doncaster, more or less brand new and still being developed but I've done a decent trial there with the Barnsley Trials Club.

http://www.barnsleytrialsclub.org/

Get to the next Barnsley trial and have a ride around!

Apart from that there's Sheffield and Hallamshire, and Hillsbrough Trials Clubs in the area:

http://www.hillsboroughtrials.co.uk

Don't know if that's much help for you fella?

Andy

thanks Andy

I was planning to go to the next Barnsley trial ( sat 1st July ) . I have been to several Barnsley trials over the last few months and liked what Ive seen. They seem like a friendly bunch only too willing to help. I will find out more about that venue, thanks.

I will be taking my bike next week so if you spot me (250 beta lots of wobble, might even be laid under it )give me a shout .My names Andy too.

ta pal

Leggins, were you talking to me at the evening trial a couple of weeks back at Dovecliffe as I was packing up to leave? I was talking to someone who was there with a couple of mates and looking to get back into trials, said something about the lads at work going over rocks in the car park? I was the short haired (read skinhead/bald) with the green golf & sherco.