Trials On Tv

ringo

I thought it was great! There was more footage of those guys riding in their natural element than actually riding on the show. Great, mostly harmless publicity for the sport!

"Uh oh! It looks like he's got a flat tire!"

I chuckled when I heard this, then gawked when he claimed/confirmed that he actually had a flat tire. He probably felt it was better to make an excuse before the unknowing public, hoping to get a few extra points for riding around a 'problem'. Whatever it takes to win, eh? ;)

I thought the same thing about the flat tire, my son actually recorded the show, so we watched a couple more times, and I really don't think that tire was flat. I was still showing signs of life after she made that comment.

Did I call this a three ring circus? I take it all back. I was pleasantly surprised at the skill Keith and Chris had at lighting the candles while balancing on the dining room table. To make it tougher they should have had them use box-stick matches.

Plus anyone knows, when taking flowers out of the vase, you must use clean fresh water when putting the flowers back in the vase. They should have had them replace the water too.

One more thing, next time, jump over chocolate cake. It has a higher drama factor.