99 Techno Cutting Out

chris679

Hey all new to trials done 2 trials events really enjoying it but got a bit of a problem with my 99 techo starts up fine give it a little choke kick it over and its away every time. Can do a section with out any problem from the bike (just the rider lets it down) but when im going from one section to another section over a lane or field ill open up the bike go up through the gears and it just dies on me i can kick it over and nothing until i give it some choke and it fires back up as nothings happend anyone got any ideas???? anyone got basic card settings????

Edited by chris679

Hey all new to trials done 2 trials events really enjoying it but got a bit of a problem with my 99 techo starts up fine give it a little choke kick it over and its away every time. Can do a section with out any problem from the bike (just the rider lets it down) but when im going from one section to another section over a lane or field ill open up the bike go up through the gears and it just dies on me i can kick it over and nothing until i give it some choke and it fires back up as nothings happend anyone got any ideas???? anyone got basic card settings????

Stop trying to keep up with mighty 125 four strokes or loose weight.

Stop trying to keep up with mighty 125 four strokes or loose weight.

would be nice just to keep up with the 2 strokes and i aint the one with the big guts!!

Could be as simple as adjusting the float tangs, if it is this they are set too high and are not allowing the bowl to fill up quickly enough ..

OH MY GOD DOUGIE THE SPANNER PUMPKIN YOUR A STAR KID :rotfl:

I not bad me ya know.. Should ALWAYS list to the Pumpkin :unsure:

A bit of advice from the mexican mate NEVER ATTEMPT TO REMOVE A NAPPY WITH AN ANGLE GRINDER !!!!! wise words

Could be as simple as adjusting the float tangs, if it is this they are set too high and are not allowing the bowl to fill up quickly enough ..

OH MY GOD DOUGIE THE SPANNER PUMPKIN YOUR A STAR KID :rotfl:

I not bad me ya know.. Should ALWAYS list to the Pumpkin :unsure:

A bit of advice from the mexican mate NEVER ATTEMPT TO REMOVE A NAPPY WITH AN ANGLE GRINDER !!!!! wise words

LMFAO... i can just imaginie him having a bash at hat... he does love his grinder.... It like a leatherman to him ..