1st Trials Bike

htrdoug

Just bought myself a Fantic 240,never owned or ridden a trials bike,but have rode dirt for forty years.(I'm such a magnificent rider I have a total of seven whole trophies to show for my efforts ;) )

I volunteer at a local state owned ORV park plus have several places to play and learn at,hopefully I'll enter an event later this year!

Bought a Fantic because way back when I was a kid my family was briefly a Broncco dealer(Fantic trivia buffs will know about Broncco) so I always said when I got a trials bike it had to be a Fantic.

htrdoug,

Welcome to trials! Great little bike you have there. You are going to have so much fun. You are actually pretty close to several trials this year. Elizabethtown In has one every year put on by trails inc. Here is their website. In the first week of April we are having a 2 day event in new paris indiana just south of south bend. It will be a michigan event but all of trials inc will be there as well. Here is michigans website. It is rumored that we will have over 100 riders. All you need is your bike, a helmet, and a smile. We also recommend riding boots and you will have to sign up for ama if you are not already. Come on out and join us. If not to ride then just to check it out. Bring the bike and we will go out after the event even if you dont ride. Ask for me.....

--Biff

htrdoug,

Welcome to trials! Great little bike you have there. You are going to have so much fun. You are actually pretty close to several trials this year. Elizabethtown In has one every year put on by trails inc. Here is their website. In the first week of April we are having a 2 day event in new paris indiana just south of south bend. It will be a michigan event but all of trials inc will be there as well. Here is michigans website. It is rumored that we will have over 100 riders. All you need is your bike, a helmet, and a smile. We also recommend riding boots and you will have to sign up for ama if you are not already. Come on out and join us. If not to ride then just to check it out. Bring the bike and we will go out after the event even if you dont ride. Ask for me.....

--Biff

Used to live in Warsaw In.

Worked for Bruce Petro olds/cad as a Fiat mechanic...

Bought a 76 Maico 440 from the Maico dealer in New Paris back in 1980 or so

hmmm.wouldn't mind visiting the old stompin' grounds...

Thanks Biff,just might do