Leaking Oil

skippy1234

ive just noticed some oil coming out of an engine breather pipe on my 99 techno any idea whats wrong.i drowned the bike by accident last week ive cleaned carb new filter plug repacked exhaust and oil change 500ml its also smokin a bit more than usual and now it starts without choke on

Edited by skippy1234

You have water in the crankcase, which raises the cranckase pressure when the piston is down an forces gases/mixture through a seal to the tran.

Take header off raise the piston to the top and tip bike forward, it will go by the piston skirt and out the exhaust. If it has been long it may have corroded your bearings and may have blown a seal already, thanks for the oil in the premix most metal surfaces are coated and protected but not for long. When an engine gets submerged you don't even try turning it by hand, let alone start it as hydraulic pressure and your leverage from kick starter can snap a rod in half.

ive just noticed some oil coming out of an engine breather pipe on my 99 techno any idea whats wrong.i drowned the bike by accident last week ive cleaned carb new filter plug repacked exhaust and oil change 500ml its also smokin a bit more than usual and now it starts without choke on