Jump to content

- - - - -

Road Registration Uk

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 andy.t


    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Location:Ipswich,Suffolk,England.
  • Bike:TY175, AJS Stormer
  • Club:EFA & PRE65 MX

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:21 PM

Could somebody please give me the info required for getting a bike road registered. If the bike has matching engine and frame numbers and every part of the bike is as it was made. No evidence of a reg number or old tax disc is available. (this would be a UK reg) cheers for any info.
I aint showing my signature you dont know what crooks are out there.

Ads By Google User is online

Ads By Google
  • Ad Bots

Don't want these Ads? Why not help support TC and sign up as a Trials Central Supporter?

#2 charlie24


    New Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Bike:yamaha ty250
  • Club:none

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

You need to contact Yamaha UK Customer Service and quote engine and frame numbers. They will send you a certificate defining the age of the bike you can then use to obtain an age related number. You can of course get it MOT'd using the frame number and then licence it and you will be given a Q number.

#3 pete_scorpa3


    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • Location:Evesham, Worcs.
  • Bike:Beta Evo & Oset's
  • Club:Stratford-Upon-Avon MC&LCC

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:34 PM

Be prepared to pay for the letter from Yamaha.
I did an enduro bike a few years back and they charged me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users