Ossa Tr280I Fi How It Works

alecmorris

Looks like someone has copied the cable already when it's 120 euros , that's a nice profit on the actual cost of making the electronics , but still good value for money given the alternative

I have tried the gas gas software with my home made cable but did not work . It's still the ossa Kscan that's the missing for me

Hi,

I spent a lot of time trying to make a diagnosis cable with my son... But we think they have something special.

I met recently a very kind guy in a trial event close to Barcelona, in Spain.

He was the seller from Ossa factory until last summer. If I'm not wrong his name is Mr. Balester and he speaks good german (I'm from Germany).

We spoke about how good would be to be able to buy cheap diagnosis cables to make the reparations of the bikes more accessible to all the ossa bike owners.

He told me then that his company was producing the cables!

So... I bought the diagnosis cable and a special throttle body from this guy through my dealer.

The software was included but I think it was a present from my dealer.

The price was also around 120 euros, but I don't remember the name of the company!

Jan

Jan

Thanks for your post

Can you send us the software you have ?

As I said before if I succeed in making a cable I will provide all details to this forum and offer a cheap cable to buy (about £50 at a guess)

Thanks

Alec

• 3 weeks later...