Peak Classic Round 3 Club Championship 2017 Stathams Quarry, Matlock, Derbyshire Sunday 26th March

Apparently T&MX News have omitted to include our event in their whats on and regs available section yet again.

So please let all your friends know that this Sunday 26th March we are holding Round 3 of our Club Championship at Stathams Quarry opposite Matlock Golf course on the A632 Tansley to Chesterfield road post code DE4 5LZ start time is as always 11.00 am however dont forget to put your clocks forward or you'll be late.

Expert, Classic Expert, Intermediate, Classic Intermediate and Clubman routes.

Classes for British bikes, Pre 85 twinshocks, Pre95 air cooled monos and over 50's on moderns.

Ive been down there today and the ground has dried out nicely so we will be using some of the climbs in the far woods as well on Sunday.

So come along and join in the fun.

See you there.

Hope all the riders who turned out to support the club enjoyed themselves.

The weather was superb. The venue was in excellent condition and it was great to see smiling faces.

Thank you to all that rode. 

Website should be updated with results and Championship standing by Wednesday evening.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, shakennstirred said:

Looks like I have work to do after wasting 20pts by forgetting to take the club membership money with me.

Learnt the hard way, check you have everything before you leave lol.

It makes for an interesting rest of the year though.

All part of the learning curve mate. Its still doable plus if you start in 10 rounds then you automatically get your 2018 membership free. 9 starts and you qualify for awards. 8 starts and you are entered for the end of season raffle. So lots to still play for mate. You should have got Pete to lend you the money :rotfl:

• Like 1

Yes its a steep learning curve, when you have never done any form of competition or even ridden a trials bike properly (Having only had goes on friends trials bikes back in the 70s) .

I have surprised myself how quick I have picked it up, I just clicked with the bike after the first time I rode it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, shakennstirred said:

Yes its a steep learning curve, when you have never done any form of competition or even ridden a trials bike properly (Having only had goes on friends trials bikes back in the 70s) .

I have surprised myself how quick I have picked it up, I just clicked with the bike after the first time I rode it.

Must admit i'm very impressed with how youve taken to it and look forward to seeing you progress over the years. 

• Like 1