Has anyone installed an S3 Low Compression Head Replacement? My 2023 Gasgas 250 TXT Racing is too lively for me and it feels like the throttle is either at idle or full on with very difficult low rpm control. The thing just jumps out from under me with the slightest twist of the throttle. It’s also hard to start and almost impossible without leaning it against a tree or a rock to stand up and kick the crap out of it. My old Yamaha TY250 was much easier to control and start. I’ve installed a slow throttle that proved somewhat helpful but now I’m considering an S3 low compression head. Does anyone have experience with them and what can I expect? Thank you so much for your help in advance. This issue sent me to the hospital with a punctured lung and 4 broken bones. I need to fix it.