-
Aprilia Climber 280 1993
Looks great, nice job. Amazing you have still been able to source parts. 👍
-
New (old) guy from Australia.
Cheers mate, I appreciate that. I was down at OMCC yesterday. Managed not to fall off.... 👍 Cheers, Scott.
-
New (old) guy from Australia.
Hi Ron, I did notice recently that the site was down, I was googling info on my bikes and Trials Central kept coming up. The old bikes are cool, but can be a bit problematic. The Monty is refusing to start at the moment. I’ve got spark, I think I may have some sort of blockage on the carb. I recently pulled the carby off because I left the fuel on overnight and it flooded the cylinder. Now she no go…. More investigation needed. Eagle8, I’m in the Dandenongs. I’m also a member of OMCC, I just joined up actually. I was down there last Sunday. I’ve got a dark blue 105 series Landcruiser, if you see it wander over and introduce yourself. 👍
-
ScottDownSouth changed their profile photo
-
New (old) guy from Australia.
Newby to the Forum, Im 56 yo, I used to ride Motocross and trials here in Victoria, Australia back in the late 80's though to early 2000's. I was younger/fitter then... The kids have grown up and are doing their own thing now so my interest in motorcycles has come back to haunt me after a 20 something year lay-off. Looking forward to chatting. 👍 Current rides.... '14 Gas Gas TXT R 250 '81 Montesa Cota 200.