The Champ Is Back!

sendero

Thumpertalk says Geoff Aaron is signed up for Endurocross again. Howzabout that, Beave? Hopefully the Champ will do as good as he did last year, and maybe even better. The Trials community will be as proud as ever to see OUR top guy in the fray and kickin' some serious KTM butt, right Atom? :D Go Goeff, we love ya man!

YEEEEHAAAAA!!!! ENDUROCROSS!!! BE THERE!!!

:beer::) :) :) :) :) :) :) I've got serious case of Endurocross Priopism. Sorry...

I'm not one for bashing Geoff Aaron like Lane, but Geoff didn't do that great last year. He didn't make the main event and was off the pace to the top guys. He was very smooth threw the toughest parts as you would expect, but just lacked the aggressiveness needed to be up with the top guys. Actually David Chavez did better than Geoff even though he didn't make the main either. It was a great show and I hope they make the track tougher so the trials guys have a better shot.

With Geoff's previous results in EnduroX, Geoff doesn't deserve a free pass to Saturday's race. Geoff should have to ride Friday's qualifier.

If we followed that logic you wouldn't ever be allowed to post/write/puke the shat you do.

Actually, I have to correct myself. Geoff is the nations top rider who has been invited to ride against other TOP riders of their particular choice of off road competition.

YOU, Mr. Citytrials, head up your a***, drug around by your master with a ball gag in your mouth, running out of the room whimpering when your master snaps her fingers, trash talking, yellow bellied, writing about something you know nothing about, claiming to be a writer when you can't make the difference between your ink pen and your couck, are the last person to judge whether or not someone should or shouldn't be competing in a motorized vehicle competition.

That being said, you would still be allowed to puke the stuff that you do because you are a bottom feeder and no one gives a crap.

Seeing as Geoff has too much class to come on here and defend himself, I'll be glad to voice the opinion of many of our champ

Thanks Ringo... I'll pack an extra Twinkie for ya, and let you pass me.

That's right! He's our Champ and he has earned our respect. Not only should we respect his contribution to the sport, but his results as well. The least we can do is respect his Endurocross accomplishments, and they are accomplishments (there are some pretty big names that did not make the main last year) as he goes to battle against the World's best off road motorcycle riders, representing American Trials, our favorite motorcycling discipline. Not only that, but he can kick anyones *** on this board, Trials or Endurocross. Let's be honorable... let's not allow anyone to tear down our idols.