315 Hunting

umopap!sdn

Perhaps your carb is blocked up with muck. Take it off and strip it down and give it all a good clean with an airline and some carb cleaner.Be sure to take out the jets and give them a good clean out then hold them up to a light and check that theres no tiny little bits of muck etc. My Beta did the same after a dusty trial and it was the pilot jet that was blocked.

Hope this helps

Mike

Perhaps your carb is blocked up with muck. Take it off and strip it down and give it all a good clean with an airline and some carb cleaner.Be sure to take out the jets and give them a good clean out then hold them up to a light and check that theres no tiny little bits of muck etc. My Beta did the same after a dusty trial and it was the pilot jet that was blocked.

Hope this helps

Mike

Good advice. And cheap to try.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok this might be no help whatsoever but here goes. Although i've never had the mont in bits ( yet ) my old TY 175 had the exact same problem. It suffered like this for ages and presumed that it was an air leak. The problem got at lot worse and the engine began to run very lean and all sorts of things went wrong......

Long story short and all, that after months of head scratching i found a rubbere " O " ring in the carb that was slightly corroded. Replaced it and bobs your uncle. Sweet as a nut!!

Dont know if it would be any help in your situation but always worth a look!

Good Luck :rolleyes: