Outofsection.com

judyf

this might be old news but just been on the website outofsection.com which is julien dupont, fred crosset, takumi narita and isao shibuya doing free riding trials, think ive seen some videos on the forum before but thought id share it on here, theres a dvd out aswell, hopefully it will catch on, and maybe get "free ride trials in the X games!" have a look and see what you think, also theres another website called youtube.com, and its peoples own videos that you can put onto the nett, some good world trials videos and also toni bou doing a backflip! hope you all enjoy!

Think one was posted a while back, had stuff like going up the side of a dam, over a bridge and maybe a backflip im not sure ( could be the same one your talking about) but was all very good :D

Only thing that people didnt like was the chawn accompying it had a lot of swearing in it lol

ha ha, yeah its all pretty good stuff, the version ive seen has got music over the top so couldnt hear the swearing, hopefully it might catch on in the u.k (not the swearing), bringing bmx/motor cross skills in with trials.

Cheers for that! :D Computer sayin same B*****ks about some file not beeing found so wont let me install it my comp is donald anyway! lol :beer:

cheers

sean

P.s no my moniter isnt turned off but i think its that bright yellow txt from the instant message board!lol

Edited by seandellear