A Story.

ralph

Evening all,

After reading Andys little sausage TALE i thought i would post this little jem from about 7-10 years ago.

About 8 of us were doing a road base national and we were having a laugh and a lot of 5 when i past one lad that we got hammerd with the night before. As i past him we were on a road i shouted a few words his way he replyed with a torrent thrown back all in foreign.

A few mins later this Beta came past me on the back wheel flat out and the rider with his a*** out, trousers and pants just below his knees and above just above his boots shouting kiss my a*** Ralphy.

I was in stitches as he went around the bend out of view.

As i went around the bend i was getting my breath back and spitting the flies out when i looked up to see this a*** still out and his bits balancing at a very buisy junction. He balanced there for ages as cars went past and drivers blowing their horns at him balancing then having a little hop here and there. I was wetting myself just infront of a car with 2 girls in it shouting NICE a*** BIG BOY.

He was shouting at me that he was going to fall off and get along side him so he could lean against me. But he didn't fall off and i didn't because i couldn't get a breath. All day we herd I thought i was going to die you ask Ralphy.

What a great bloke and fantastic rider. It still make me wet myself now.

Sorry if no one finds this funny. Sorry about the spellings

The comps did seem to be more of a laugh then perhaps it was less presure on some of the better riders.A few vans off to the local town, poeple sat at the back of vans with cans of bear swopping a few lies.

Or was there some more carrictors about or is it those rose tinted glasses i have on.

The comps did seem to be more of a laugh then perhaps it was less presure on some of the better riders.A few vans off to the local town, poeple sat at the back of vans with cans of bear swopping a few lies.

Or was there some more carrictors about or is it those rose tinted glasses i have on.

I don't know if it's totally dead. Certainly at the Scarborough Youth two-day recently the Scottish contingent got together, cracked open a few beers and had a blast. The fact that we then went on to make complete tw@ts of ourselves in the beer tent is irrelevant! :beer:

Andy you are of cause right we still have a bear too many and when we are hammerd, do an old trick on the young lad that falls for it but thinks it naff while we are well impressed with ourselfs and tells the one when you got so and so with it.

Or is that just us Andy.

2fargone do you still look cool in yours.

East Yorks 2 Day in a couple of weeks, i'm sure to make a T#T of myself in the pub opposite the camp site i do every time. Can't wait.

OHHH YES!

Should probably leave it a bit nearer May, and continue this thread but rename it 'Tales from the Fort'

or maybe just let sleeping dogs lie!

To use one of Andys lines "What goes on in the Fort, stays in the Fort!!!!!!" :)

Had some right good laughs this year watching some of the WTC rounds. The likes of Spain and Poland even had bars where there were groups of sections. :)

The big advantage is you don't have to get on your bike with a terrible hangover, you can just go looking for the hair of the dog.

Obviously I only promote a sensible approach to drinking alcohol, which should only be in moderation.....

Oh dear my nose has just grown 12 inches.

:(

yeah yeah Pinnochio!

moderation is a word that does'nt exist up in T T Teesside! its all or nothing. :)

On the subject of Pinnochio!

One night, Pinnochio's girlfriend says to him,"This stinks. Every time we make love I get splinters."

So Pinnochio goes to Gepetto to ask his advice. Gepetto says, "Sandpaper my boy, thats all you need."

A few days later Gepetto runs into Pinnochio and says, "So how are you doing with the girls now?"

"Who needs girls?" Pinnochio replied. :(

Edited by 2fargone

Andy you are of cause right we still have a bear too many and when we are hammerd, do an old trick on the young lad that falls for it but thinks it naff while we are well impressed with ourselfs and tells the one when you got so and so with it.

Or is that just us Andy.

East Yorks 2 Day in a couple of weeks, i'm sure to make a T#T of myself in the pub opposite the camp site i do every time. Can't wait.

One bear too many??

That sounds a bit dangerous for me ! :(:):(