Beta Carbon Fibre Protectors

gasgasian

Yes there are swing arm covers by mitani fork leg covers and front pipe protectors by jitsie

also engine case protectors on ebay but these aren't carbon fiber but look like it ,but are

cheaper. Had them all on my bike except s/arm covers and all work well!

I m not sure if these fit but are cheap and carbon fiber look Item number: 160037402188

on EBAY think im gonna try them on mine but not getting mine till december so if you get them before let me know how they fit or where to get them

Cheers

I m not sure if these fit but are cheap and carbon fiber look Item number: 160037402188

on EBAY think im gonna try them on mine but not getting mine till december so if you get them before let me know how they fit or where to get them

Cheers

I think you`d a lot better off spending the extra and getting either the radycool or jitsie items

i have one clutch cover off the ebay seller and the quality of this item is spot on

they fit like a glove and go straight on.had my set on two bikes now they are of the same quality as trick bits

parts they are as said on here before a lot better in the flesh than in the pictures.mine have took some

big hits and still going strong highly recomended!