Neta At Catra

sherpa

It appears to be a bit of a secret, but this event rates right near the top of the New England circuit. Great terrain with a fun loop and rideable but challenging sections. Pete and his gang put on another over the top event. Throw in great checkers and food, what there

We went last year, (we're from Pa.) and it was a great event. We would have come up again this year, however it conflicted with our last event. Hopefully we can make it next year if its a two day event. It takes us about 5 hours to get there.

I thought it was a great event. I got beat up on the Senior A line but have come to realize that I have more fun at an event when I lose 100 points than I do when I lose 10 points. I was surprised how quickly I was able to drive to the event. It was 200 miles and just over three hours from the RI/CT line. Maybe if people realized how close it was they would be more inclined to attend. I heard a comment that the distance events should start at noon to give people more time to get there in one day. Maybe just for the Saturday event of a two-day meeting.

Fall is a busy time in new England and many people have conflicts with trials events. I was only able to make one of the two days, for example.

MIke Green

I was not able to make the Saturday event but was there on Sunday. Sundays event was super. The weather could not have been any better and the loop did not beat the crap out of you. The novice sections were perfect being very, very technical in nature. They had section with sharp, off chamber turns, up hills down hills, through streams/brooks, and over logs. Just a real, nicely done event with really cool big trophies.

The biggest disappointment was the attendance. Much like the Vermont 2-day event with only 45 riders each day this event only had 55ish riders. At the annual meeting membershiped wanted more 2-day events but yet they have been the least attended events this year.........doesn't make sense. Speaking for the Vermont Club with this kind of turn out it is awful hard to get our membership motivated to pur on another event next year.