07 Gas Gas Raga Replica

nickeralert

No problem....... many thanks for the reply.......got a 4rt at present...... yerning for another 2stroker... don't know if I'd be wise going for the Gaser?

How come you are wanting to change back to a 2S?

Steveo

I'd ask the same question, however i have done the 4rt to Gasser change.

My reasons: 4rt lacked instant blip power, in the mud it was all or nothing, and it never got me up hills like a 2t. The 4rt isn't a bad bike, not by a long way, it just wasn't the bike for me. That said if Gas Gas make a 300cc+ 4t i'd like to try it and i've never ridden the sherco 4t.

Best advise is ride both your 4rt and a Gas Gas back-to-back. You might want to throw in a Sherco 290 2t to the mix, they are also very good bikes and ride similar to a Gas Gas; whereas i find the Beta and Scorpa are similar as a pair.

My thoughts exactly....... the 4rt is a really good bike although it does feel a tad heavy & lacks the instant kick..... people who can get the best out of the 4rt would probably disagree but I'm afraid thats the way I feel. Sevicing the 2stroke is by far much easier. I sold my 2stroke prior to getting the 4rt after riding it for a few weeks I was wanting the buzz of the 2stroker back! Anybody I talk to is telling me to steer well clear of the Gas Gas's....... don't know what to do as I never owned one.