Bultaco 199a Footrests

trialsrfun

Can I verify that specification

You mount the footrests DOWN 20millimetres to 30 millimetres ?

Do you move them REARWARDS too?

By the way, I have had a set of pegs made up which are the same as the current Sherco footpegs, but they will fit the M199a original mounts

Thank you Big John & Greeves for the information it looks like Frontera footrests are the way to go.

Greeves to lower the footrests the existing brackets must be removed and replaced but is there enough space to move them rearwards as well, do you please have a photo of the new footrest bracket that you could put on here.

Off topic but did you see the information regarding the Villiers gearing in P65.

Sorry, but my eyesight has gone the way of my riding ability-I can`t see enough detail. My computer is no help, can`t get a decent enlarged image.

I wonder if we could impose on you just a little more and ask you to take an up-close digital image of the footpeg area, please.

A little more on the frame shortening exercise - am I correct in assuming it was done by shotering the top frame rail & front down tube. Does anyone have a diagram.

You see, I happen to have a SPARE 199a frame, and access to good machine shops