Trials In Romania

cota kid

Judging my the lack of any serious responses I can only assume that there is no trials scene in that part of Eastern Europe.

The reason why I have raised this topic is because I may be getting the opportunity to work out there and wanted to know if it would be worth taking my 4RT, as I do not intend giving up riding. Riding trials is in important part of my life.

Do I give up riding regular trials for a very good job offer?

I once turned a job down in Hong Kong because I didn't think I would be able to ride trials out there, only to find out, years later, that there were trials in the New Territories.

Do you mean going to live out there for a long time or just a few months??

If it is for a long time can i have the 4rt pleeeeeeeeeeease??

Have you done things like a google search??

Do you even speak romanian?

My mum knows some lithiuanians and trying to explain trials to them was like removing the smell from poo

Edited by Essex Rider

I have a second interview for a position in Romania working for the international arm of a major construction company who have a large amount of work there, at least 2 years work. They also have work in the Middle East and Carribean

Obviously there are trials in other areas of East Europe, Poland and the Czech Republic. So I hope theres trials there.

If I do get offered the position as well as the salary, the place, accomodation etc being able to ride trials will also play a role in helping me make a decision.

I bet there's some good rock sections around Dracula's castle.

Why ont you get one of those seats ishy/rtclick had for the ssdt and remove that (stupid :thumbup: ) flat tank and put the old one on and ride a few enduros on the mont???

How dare you insult my flat tank!!!!!

Hopefully in the next few days I'll know whether or not the Romanian position is on. I could quite fancy a bit of leisurely trail riding out there, but I would certainly miss trials.

Is the job going to be life changing money?? if not take a loan, i cant wait till next year and student grants :D What a nice sherco thats going to buy :)

Why not leave the mont here and buy a nice KTM out there.......think of the possible injuries wearing you one piece suit on a 400cc bike. :thumbup:

You said about a further interview, dont know whether to say hope it goes well or hope it goes badly so you have to stay here and ride trials and HOPEFULLY damage the flat tank :)

Anyone know what the trials scene is like in Romania. Particularly around the capital Bucharest.

They ride trials in Romania, and they are doing it on dirt bikes!

Check out www.redbullromaniacs.com

They race enduro/mx bikes over trials worthy obstacles.

AMAZING!! :wacko: