Novogar Clubmans Championship.

scorpa3

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very strong possibilty we could meet but i first need to get my bike road registered. Talking of which i like your website, i've just returned to the road on an old 750cc Kawasaki, the bikes lives the wrong side of 100mph+ although i've never been at that speed on the road :lol: honest :D

Edited by spud

, i've just returned to the road on an old 750cc Kawasaki, the bikes lives the wrong side of 100mph+ although i've never been at that speed on the road :lol: honest :D

Speed cameras finally cured me of that addiction. Still get the DT's on a Sunday though. Thank goodness for trials!

, i've just returned to the road on an old 750cc Kawasaki, the bikes lives the wrong side of 100mph+ although i've never been at that speed on the road :wacko: honest :lol:

Speed cameras finally cured me of that addiction. Still get the DT's on a Sunday though. Thank goodness for trials!

I know, and i'm going to see The Doctor ( :D ) about my right hand problems.

Novogar: The bike will be registered soon!!!! i'm getting excited with the thought of.......killing myself. If there is anyone riding these events and can spare a moment at a trial to help me through a section with lines and gears it would be much appreciated. I haven't decided which events to ride i'm doing my homework to find out which ones are for my ability (most probably 85% of them). look forward to see any T.C's member