Does It Really Matter?

dabnabit

I read all the post about, USA NATC, Lane's World, 125's, and It's like beating a dead dog.

My eyes are bleeding.................... Just give me a pencil and I'll sick it in my eye and I'll feel much better.

If you want to make a change, get involed and get it done.

I know alot of folks and folks I don't know on here that do that.

Myself I have a minimum input as far as the ATA goes here in So Cal .......but.

The main emphasis is on our local clubs, putting on fun, safe, and challenging events for the average person.

You know.............I have to go to work on Monday!

If you have a talented rider, coach and put in lines for them.

(Lane's World) Drivel....... to speak or say in a silly way, Babble....... too talk foolishly or too much.

Just my drivel and babble on the subjects.

Edited by Dabnabit

I am endlessly perplexed by people who find it necessary to come onto a forum and complain that everyone there is wasting their time on said forum.

Look, if you think the forums are a waste of time, don't read them. Yes, it's that simple. If other people want to read and participate in them, I'm not sure how that effects you in such a way that you feel necessary to complain about their participation.

Why don't you go over to the vintage forum and tell the people there to ride new bikes, and that they're wasting precious time riding those dumb old machines that you have no interest in? :lol: