What Kind Of Section's Do You Like Best.

bilco

your kind of section  

63 members have voted

1. 1. ????

• stream's
    • log's
    • rock's
    • hillclimb's

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(bilco Posted Today, 08:18 PM)

I ask this because i went to a trial the other day and not one section had a long steep climb in it.

It sounds like you regularly hve big hill climbs.............lucky

Round here we are lucky if there is one in a trial. ive only seen a few but they have been good ones.

A lot of the venues are sand and thats not one of my favourite terrains. I much perefer forest type sections.

Why didnt you make a poll????

I like anything that is either big, wet or slippy! that is just great!

Edit: I have just read that back and it sounds filthy!lol

lol,i hope your female because after the lee harris topic aswell,im seriously thinking of giving up trial's. :lol:

Edited by bilco

:D i have to say after 25 years of trying i finaly won a trial on a trials bike at the bath event on the weekend, so i would have to say muddy hill climbs as that was where the trial was won and lost, that slippery red mendip mud realy suits four strokes like my tlr200.

i recently did a yeo vale trial where it was bone dry, and the bike conked out after 4 sections, leaving me realy gutted, so i would have to say , mud,mud,mud!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

No I am male! lol Hey I am comfortable with my sexuality! But no I'm not on that bus!lol :lol::D What country are you in? you might be safe!lol

Devon..

Do you ride at the redhill motorcycle club,im trying to track down an old friend from up there.

There’s something about a decent hill climb that just gets the adrenilin going! And where there’s a decent hill climb, there’s a decent crowd watching. I love em :lol:

The other thing is you can bail out and not get hurt too bad. (Unlike coming off on the rocks)

It feels great if its tough and you conquer it too :lol: Streams are ace too :D

No sorry I don't but if you give me his/her name I could ask around at my next club trial because someone will probably ride with that club or know of them! I ride with surrey school boys! Devon, your safe! I'm not sure i will be traveling that kind of distance for a while!lol :lol: