Advice on Bikes And Clubs Please

daleb

Hi

Just starting out with trials riding with my 13YO son. Sold our MX'rs and looking for decent trials bikes suitable for novice riders.

I was thinking GaGas TXT125 and 250/280. I had a GasGas 250 Enduro a while ago and it was brilliant fun if a bit mental. But is was well built and reliable. Any comments would be much appreciated.

SecondlyI am looking for a club reasonablyl ocal to Hull, East Yorkshire or North Lincolnshire primarily for practise days until we get the hang of it. Anyone got any contact details or links.

TVM

Dale

I'd watch out for Scarborough, Hull and Eboracum Trials on the North side of the Humber, S****horpe and North Lincolnshire south of the Humber. The swear filter likes to cut in on "Scunny" but you know where I mean.

Scarborough have their own Venue at Low North Park near Harwood Dale. They can supply keys and passes for a fee to members which allows you to use the venue when it is not in use for Trials and Moto-X.

Haven held a "open day" last weekend at a quarry just off the southern end of the Humber Bridge which I believe is available for practice. Might be worth popping in to Haven to discover if you can use it.

Edited by Telecat