Kll Switch 07 270

ohno

Bin the kill switch mate, no amount of sealing and cleaning will make it work better, been there and got the T shirt.

The carb mod needs new float settings,drilling of carb body and praying to stop it leaking, the dealer will know how to do it easily. It will still leak abit but not pour, fit a 6-8 inch pipe on the overflow at the bottom of the carb and direct it under the swingarm or better still loop it up above the floats and back down. Dont leave the bike pointing downhill at any stage even slightly whilst stopped or it will mean 20 kicks to get it going and never leave the fuel tap on overnight.

Keep a good eye on the rear disc bolts, they come loose easy and can do some serious damage if one comes out.

I wish the bloody rear sprocket bolts would come undone so easy! but keep an eye on the top shock mount bolt and the frame strut bolts too these are my worst ones

If you pour boiling water on the sprocket bolt nuts this softens up

the threadlock and they will come out more easily!

Top man :D I`ll give that a try if the GT85 hasn`t done the trick. Thanks :D

Well finally got the buggers out! little bit of blood and a fair bit of swearing involved! Question is who makes or sells decent quality sprocket nuts and bolts? as what with the incredible strength thread lock and the "top" quality toffee used for the nuts and bolts there is no chance i`m putting them back in even if I could!

I`ve had a quick search but all I can find is countersunk ones and they are in sets of 6? is this just Beta being awkward and differnt or am I just searching in the wrong places?