Mobile Alabama?

koevoet

Hi there, I am currently sailing over the Pond from the UK (doing some Subesea construction in the GOM ).We are stopping of in Mobile,Alabama. I was wondering if anybody knew of any trials dealers or accessories / clothing type shops in town (know a few bars and of course Hooters but thats all I remember from last time).any info would be appreciated. Missing Christmas and New Year with the family so soem trias related retail therapy may help :chairfall:

Cheers Rob,never mind. Hooters can be nice on the eye,but when they stop serving after 6 pitchers and you and your mates are still sober its a bit off,not to mention asking a bunch Brits in there 30's for proof of age before serving you,now THAT'S funny! Think we will be alongside for a few days so maybe get New Year in Veets bar! Merry Christmas and thanks for the info matey. :chairfall:

Thanks for the offer,I would take you up on it but think I may struggle to get the day off, a few hours for a beer or two may be about it! Working on the ROV systems on here till late january then I'm off home for a few weeks,get the Mont out then....cheers though,Have a cool Yule ! :chairfall:

http://www.bergenships.com/Normand%20Cutter.html

Thanks for the offer,I would take you up on it but think I may struggle to get the day off, a few hours for a beer or two may be about it! Working on the ROV systems on here till late january then I'm off home for a few weeks,get the Mont out then....cheers though,Have a cool Yule ! :chairfall:

http://www.bergenships.com/Normand%20Cutter.html

Where are those pictures from?

You could rent a car and drive to Birmingham Alabama and you could ride trials bikes with us New Years day! Mark.

Mark, I live in B'ham, Al. and want to get into trials I am currently looking for bike and would like to come watch you guys ride and get some trials info from you if this is not a problem.

Mike D.