Central Park, New York.

ralph

Came back to Philly (our base) today after 2 days in New York, very nice too but a saw few :D and :wall: and a lot of :biggrinsanta: 1 or 2 :bouncy: saw :D Anyway getting off the point, we done all the touresty things and went to Central Park.

What a great place t hold a world trial.

There are massive rocks all over the place and what a place to do it New York it would upset a few but what the hell.

It would be easy to walk round lots of parking and 1 or 2 things to do before and after.

I made a few sections up but Lisa was in one of those i am pretending what you are saying and doing is boring, must not show any interest and must not agree with you.

Ate a few of those Hot dog things today cleaned the seeler bloke right out as fast as he was puting them into rolls i was eating em. NICE.

Anyway any you guys seen any trials in Central Park and would the FIM ever get the yes to go ahead.

Picked up a bit of ling go this week so sorry if it come out on the post.

Good night you all, have a nice day, how ya doing, you got a dime for a sodda brov,

sorry

Edited by Ralph

Ralph,I live in upstate ny about 200 miles north of the city.Have never made it to central park but have always seen the pics of all the good rocks and stuff to ride on.We used to ride pedal bike trials and the guys out of ny and nj where awesome riders.I asked them where they practised and they said central park was there favorite spot that and all the concrete walls and steps.Will have to get to the city some day again for some site seeing.Have A good trip.JR

JR, i didn't see any one riding on them but you can walk over them, Lisa is saying how nice to have this in the city to walk around and i am say yes dear but thinking wonder if Dougie could get up that, that would make a great splatt, oh yes dear that is lovely :bouncy: then the mind would be off again setting out some more 8 ft splatts and flickturns.

But JR i did notice signs saying no push bikes so perhqaps they are not aloud in there anymore?

Guys, NYC is awesome, lived there for a couple years off and on. The side near the trains and big hwy drowns out a lot of the bike noises. I had bicycle cops flush me out a few times but they were pretty cool about it so it

In JFK waiting to Board. We came over buisness class well worth the extra dosh. Free coffee, wine , cakes ect. Been down stairs and its jammed but nice and comefy up here. if anyone is flying over the atlantic fly with Maxjet fantastic service.

Plunker you are right with being abit unsafe after dark but not as bad as a few years ago. The police has got the gangs under control in the bit we were in. You guys on push bikes could entertain the queues at the statue of liberty far beter than the blokes on the guitars.

Must go for a cake.

Ralph