Free Hi Res Ssdt 2006 Photos

bigfoot

Many of you riders will have seen two dodgy looking blokes in bright red XC-Ting rubber gear photographing at sections that other spectators couldn't get to very easily (This was me Bigfoot and my mate AGM). We went to sections most people other than the riders just don't get to see we also tried to capture riders looking there best in spectacular looking sections but still in control feet up. We did this on behalf of TRIALSPHOTOS.COM but as interest in last years event begins to be over taken by the 2007 event we feel releasing the 2006 ones will only help raise the profile of the event and TrialsCentral/TrialPhotos.

Our efforts resulted in around 700 good shots. These are now available free to riders, family members or just friends. I will email all the original files I have of a particular rider to anyone interested. All I need is a rider number and or name. (the catalogue is by number so that's easier). I think I have at least one photo of almost every rider in the event and as many as 20 of some riders.

These files will be around 800Kb each so for your own sanity please only request photos if you have a broadband connection.

Email your requests to bigfoot@thehirds.com and I'll try and get them turned around quickly.