Help Required From Sherco Owners

gasgasssser

Can any body help,i am trying to replace the radiator on my 04 290 sherco.I ordered one from MRS,but the sent the wrong one(with KTM stamped down the side!),It was nearly a fit,but when i tried to get the plug cap on,there wasnt enough room to get the cap completely on.When i sent it back(with my old one),some bloke at MRS rekons

my original one is off a scorpa,which is B*****ks.If any one out there could take a pick of their rad,or describe the shape of it,(the one they sent had angular corners at the top,but mine has square corners)That would be most helpfull.

Steve :banana2:

PS,2003,2004 and 2005 models all have the same rad.

Edited by gasgasssser

I had the same problem with my 2003 290 sherco..My rad was replaced with the new ktm stamped type,

but my one fits ok apart from the gap between the fan motor and plug cap like you said. the rad fits the same but the core sits lower in the rad if that makes sense, and i can get my plug cap to fit on to the plug just! .have now ridden the bike several times with no problems.