99 Techno Fuel Issues

shercrazy

I have a 99 beta techno and when i got it it ran fine, the dealer told me to run 93 pump gas through it, but when i got it home it had half vp red and half 93 in it, it ran fine til i used just 93, then it ran real ****ty and real lean and im wondering why such a change? i,ve been spending about 12.00 a gallon to ride cause when i switched back to the vp mix it straightened right back out?

yes this is a big issue and everyone around here is telling me all sorts of things, i just got an 06 sherco 2.9 and love it but in turn i'm starting a buddy on my beta and i don't want to ruin his experience by riding a poor running bike, i grew used to it, and believe me i don't know how i did it now that i got my sherco? but i will check out the timing, i bought the bike a year ago and the whole ignition system was replaced so maybe it's set wrong? but thanks again you've been a great help, most people around here are just like if it runs ride it! i'm wondering if it would be the same if it were their bike? very weird but true!