Dishes Today

the addict

Few pics of Dad junior and Sam today at the dishes :D took a few of Jo on his Rev 3 as well so hope he will post them up tonight as they were on his camera. How the hell they do what they do is a mystery to me and Dad? hard enough with an engine let alone pedals :) I had a little go on Jo's bike but decided breaking the seal on a new pack of Old Holborn seemed much more appealing and less strenuous :stoned: both lads really enjoyed themselves, first time to the dishes for Sam, think he will be a regualar now.

Edited by Betarev3

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This work sh#t is just about done now so will be up there as much as i can.

I am not fit enough to ride 5 days a week like Dad and Just. If i didn't know any diffrent i would say them two are trianing for the 6 days Barry.

Bazzer you come over when ever you wont it will be nice to see you again.

With a bit of luck should get the new bike this week so will be about a lot more again (at bloody last) pm'd Dad a minute ago with a possible suggestion for the weekend ahead shall keep you all posted

Anyway back too the topic have they lads been riding cyclo trials long? do they also ride moto trials?

Not satisfied with showing me and Dad up on the push bikes, young Joe got the rev 3 out later and did the same on the Trials bike :D the step hes going up is not a nice one, there is no room for a run up at all so you have to go from pretty much the bottom of it. Joe did it about 5 times no problem :D Me, Ralph and Dad havent tackled it yet, but may have a go this weekend :stoned: camera will be at the ready for the chucking bike over head shots :)

Edited by Betarev3