Dishes Today

the addict

Your right, I need to come down, my mid range is starting to resemble the Scorpa. Not this Thursday, The Bossman might get a bit p****d. I reckon I might be feeling a bit sick soon thou so the Boss can kiss my :D

Not this Sun either. I've got to look after the old man at the Wallace. He has not been to a trial for about 10 years. I dont think he has ever seen a GG Pro. I will prob have to stop him from trying to throw one over a hedge!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Dad up the dishes again today, B*****ks to this work thing :hyper: Joe,Sam and Nick Goddard turned up later on the bikes, think they all love the place. Link below of Nick, wish i had brought the camera today, always next time though :D

Me and dad spent 6 hours riding in a little corner of the quarry, great day and sections yet again :thumbup: we both have a serious addiction problem i think with the Trials :thumbup:

Nick

Cheers Gasserman, you have now opened the floud gates there will be every fat bloke joke ever said on here over the next few days.

You know that is Fatisum and is against forum rules to take the pi#s out of someone elses misfortune to be Short for his Weight.

And Dad i am a little :hyper: with that comment, I'm hurt :D after i helped you put ya socks on the other day :thumbup:

Well i'm off to eat some ice cream (comfort eating to cheer meself up)

Let there be no more FATISUM on here against me.