Dishes Today

the addict

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Big thanks to Dave today for bringing up his digger and dumper and creating some great new sections at the dishes :rolleyes: probably moved 140 odd tonnes of rock into position and made a little surrender section and a mega multi step section to name a couple. Cant wait to have a go at it all later this week, almost like Yorkshire in Oxford now :crying:

New sections?

First time out on the new Dishes sections today for me and Dad :) not as bad as they looked but still well hard and tricky to get a good clean. Dan Clarke (Legend on here) turned out on the Skoda for a play, not been riding much these days but made me and Dad look stupid from the off even though we took him to a couple of our mega tight favourites on the Banks :wall:

Ben and Sam were out again on the bikes and liked the new sections, Joe tried to pull a sicky so he could come out but with no luck. Few pics of Ben and Sam on the link below along with Dan and Dad and a couple of high up shots of some of the new stuff to ride.

Ralph was a no show again? you missed a good day again mate ;) Caber arrived later and was splatting a pretty big boulder against one of the walls, actually got up it in the end without the kicker, **** knows how ;) nice one mate.

Hopefully get some video of Sam,Ben,Nick and Joe up there soon once I ve worked out how to edit the stuff and post it

New Sections

Sam and Joe out tomorrow at the dishes along with me,dad,James,the goat,Ian and the top lads Dan,Ralph and some tubby bloke with a beard and baggy trousers.........Tom someone!!!! not been out on the bike for ages so he will be abit wobbly I expect :wall: Oh and Bazzer Baines from R2W is making his first visit to the dishes :) Now we have one of the best hospitals in the country 4 miles down the road (The John Radcliffe) lets not be paying it a visit eh Barry ;):D

I will try and get loads of pics of the cylce trials lads and hopefully Barry will bring his camera as well ;) Dads got the 315 up and running so will be testing against the 4rt tomorrow to see if hes going to keep it or not.

Edited by Betarev3

Batteries on charge camera ready :) really looking forward too just watching!! lucky really as I haven't riden for about 3 weeks ;) anyway excuses over can't wait just hope I don't need too see the inside of any medical equiptment too early on?

Barry be well worth watching Dan and Joe riding, hope you can stay to watch Tom, he is the B*****ks shame he doesnt ride any more, got my video camera on charge as well hopefully Ralph can do some back wheel hops and famous Y fronts around the dishes ride :)

No show from cycle boys Joe and Sam today think they were bumming or something, great again although well hot in the bowl. Dad likes his 4rt now after riding Gerty in the morning but will get a few bits to make it more how he likes it. Barry had a good day and stayed till nearly six - 9 hours of it Nice one!!!!!! Dan was well on form again and did a great hop backwards down a steep hill for about 20 feet after his first attempt at a step did nt come off, hopped back down clean and went straight up the step again. Old type of riding these days but great to watch. About 40 or so pics of today below, not many of Barry as he was taking pics pretty much at the same time as me.

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s85/Thedishes/

Edited by Betarev3

Cheers everyone today especially Dad for the few tips and Justin for the Clutch lever :)

Anyway I took around 120 pictures so will add a gallery or something tomorrow but I'll add a select few for now

DSCF0640copy.jpg

DSCF0664copy.jpg

DSCF0663copy.jpg

DSCF0684copy.jpg

DSCF0697copy.jpg

Thanks again too Just for driving me camera for a while too ;)

Edited by barrybaines