Montesa Vs Beta

trials lad

:wacko: I currently ride an 02 Mont in the South East(This is my third Mont)where there is lots of mud and the Mont grips really well.I have tried a Beta prior to buying my current bike but liked the softer power delivery of the Mont regards grip,also the build quality is very good.I have to say in all fairness that the build on the Beta is also very good,but hated the left hand K/start!!That aside I found the power delivery a little on/off.

The only way really, as the other post suggested is try both in sections and then decide.A lot will depend on your riding ability and style .

i ride an 03 beta and find it very good very good for mud or cuming into a mud climb as its smooth and grips well if you are into flicking and need to balancing definatly the beta got to be said the beta isa a beter bike for that kind of stuff but to be sure try both out in varous sections

which you have not tried before and see which one performs best

trialsfan1 the beta left hand kickstart is better as you can use the back brake if u are on a hill while starting the bike and i know they are hard to start when u first get one but on ur first ride u will find them really easy if it where me buying a new bike i would pick the beta because of its looks and the way it rides

• 3 weeks later...