sphbristol

Hi all,

I bought myself a Beta Rev last year and so far have only ridden a few times. Anyway i plan to get out on it more from now on. :blink:

If anyone knows of anywhere to ride local-ish to Bristol UK then let me know, or if you are planning to got out and you don't mind a novice tagging along. :banana2:

Cheers

the great thing about trials and the one thing that can act as a barrier to guys like yourself is that you can just turn up and have a go. see asection you dont fancy ride on it doesnt matter.

riding down the quarry with your mates improves one thing riding down the quarry the best way to learn to ride your bike is ride in a trial there are plenty of novice /beginners events

spend the tenner its great value and you'll never forget your first section.

Agree 100%. Just get out there and ride. Nobody is there to judge you. There is a trial not far from Chepstow (AMCA) 11 March Henllys or similar name, look at the regs in THAT paper n see. I hope to be there and a few from Hereford. :banana2:

I went and did my first trial today near Chippenham. Had a great time, cleaned a few sections but failed my first ever section.(wrong gear!!) anyway i really enjoyed it. Can't do anymore this month as i'm in training for the bath half marathon on the 25th March, i hope to do the kingswood one on the 1st April.

Cheers