Tc Forum Activity

bigfoot

We now have almost two hundred forum users registered. Why so few posts?

Are you all scared to speak up in a quiet room. This site is already far better than another one I won't name with up to date news and a fresh new feel but the forums are just too quiet. Even the young lads Wonder bra and reverance aren't saying much and that's kind of worrying though I'm afraid to admit it.

Come folks let get this thing moving. Post stuff, ask questions anything.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing conserning Boy Wonder, did he ever register? I know Andy messed around a lot with his name, pretending to be him in order to wind us all up.

Not sure if he's on here, proberbly scared him off ;)

Be patient young grasshopper...

Good things develop with time. ;)

I just found out about this new site. I think it has more to offer than the old one. Give it about another month or so and I think others will convert. It can happen even faster is Andy posts a sign on the front page of Trials Action and says "Go to Trials Central because Trial Action is no longer being updated" :D

its going well considering the tight rope Andy is walking and trying to be fair. admittedly its taken off since the bandwagon was launched on TA, and over time as news appears here and people add the site to their site's link pages (something i still have to do).

in the long run the site keeps going if there is news on it / active administration - if that dosen't happen no one looks. while the forum over on TA could survive (elbandio thinks it might) i don't think its the kind of independent forum something like adrenalintrip is for MX or rides for greenlaning .........

Andy says he wants to succeed by reputation not poaching - hence i think a subtle hint about TC on TA is OK IMHO but the less than subtle hints aren't the best thing.

anyway well done to Andy and good luck with the site

rabie ;)

Andy messing around with my name i never heared of this (please tell me more HRC2002).

Gavin

I have prelims' on but on FRIDAY THE 8 TH THEY WILL FINISH AND WONDER BOY WILL BE BACK SORRY LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN FOR YOU WILL BE BACK B):D:rolleyes: untill then injoy.

missing you all ;)

Edited by Wonder Boy

Andy messing around with my name i never heared of this (please tell me more HRC2002).

While the site was being built I had a few guys help me out by testing the programs and stuff. When I got them to test the forums I registered as "Wonder Boy" to wind up Nigel Dabster. Worked a treat too ;)

You've got it in one my friend .

Gavin

but you want to not what really scares me is that ever one is starting to us it ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! ;)

I've got some news but i dont know if i should tell you all i'll keep quiet at the moment and tell you in a couple of days